Disneyland Paris has begun its phased reopening on July 15th with the Disney® Parks, Disney Village® and Disney’s Newport Bay Club. The Business Solutions by Disneyland® Paris team is now available to help you plan your next events and host your guests.
We can’t wait to see you again!
We have adapted the Disneyland Paris experience to bring you emotion-filled moments with enhanced health and safety measures for your peace of mind.
In line with guidance from the French government and local health authorities, Disneyland® Paris Parks, Disney® Hotels and Disney Village® are progressively reopening with enhanced health and safety measures. As the health and safety of our guests and Cast Members is our top priority, Disneyland Paris’ phased reopening will take a deliberate approach with limited attendance, physical distancing and enhanced cleaning measures aligned with guidance from French government and health authorities, and will require the wearing of face covering for guests ages eleven and older, Cast Members and contractors.
The resort will continually adjust operations and health and safety measures as the situation evolves and in accordance with guidance from French authorities.
The phased reopening will incorporate a deliberate approach to safety, with enhanced health and safety measures implemented for both Cast Members and guests. This will include limits on attendance to accommodate controlled guest density that supports government guidance on physical distancing.
In line with guidance from French government and health authorities, physical distancing will be implemented throughout the resort in queues, ride vehicles, shops, hotels, restaurants and other facilities, and signage will be displayed as a reminder.
In attractions, the configuration of each ride including boarding will be adapted for physical distancing between groups or families. Single Rider and FASTPASS services will be unavailable.
– Waiting lines at all of our attractions have been adapted, with clear ground markings to maintain correct physical distancing.
– In addition to the already high standards of cleanliness in place, the frequency of disinfection measures will increase and be enhanced for specific areas, including ride vehicles, safety harnesses, handrails, turnstiles and barriers.
– Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance and exit of each attraction.
As we open our hotels, we are taking a deliberate approach to implement a number of enhanced health and safety measures based on guidance from French government and health authorities. In addition we currently plan to open the following Disney Hotels to booked Guests on the following dates: Disney’s Newport Bay Club (15 July 2020), Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne (open from 20 July 2020, and closed from 30 September 2020 to 2 March 2021 inclusive), Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe (3 August 2020), Disneyland Hotel (8 December 2020), Disney’s Sequoia Lodge (1 May 2021), and Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch and Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel will remain closed with reopening dates announced at a later time.
Please note that given the fluidity of the current environment, these dates are subject to change and Guests’ reservations could still be modified to other Disneyland Paris hotels if needed.
While these plans may evolve, we will be monitoring the constantly changing health environment and its impact in France as we find the right time to welcome back even more of our Guests.
– Ground markings and physical signage will help guide Guests throughout the Hotels in order to maintain physical distancing between groups and families
– Only 1 member of a family or group will be allowed to walk to the reception desk at the same time
– Lifts must be used by 1 family or group at a time
– We’ve increased cleaning in high-traffic areas such as public elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more.
– Prior to your arrival, your room will undergo thorough cleaning—with attention to 10 high-touch areas including door handles, light switches, thermostats and TV remote controls.
– Cleaning equipment such as micro-fibre cloths will be replaced for each room cleaning.
– Housekeeping will enter your room upon your request only.
Inside your room, you’ll find individually wrapped glassware, disposable cups and spoons for tea and coffee, double-cased pillows. Throw pillows and quilted bedspreads, as well and pens and notepads, will no longer be available in Hotel rooms.
– Our Disney Characters will continue to be present to surprise and delight you in our Disney Hotels, while respecting physical distancing rules
– Amenities and recreation will be modified based on physical distancing and health guidelines.
– Pools will operate with reduced capacity to allow for physical distancing
– Fitness centers will open in alignment with local regulations, and may have reduced hours and capacity
– The valet parking service will be available at certain Hotels, and the Kids Corner will be closed in all Hotels.
New measures have been implemented across Disneyland Paris dining locations to promote health and hygiene.
We’ve increased cleaning in high-traffic areas such as public elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more. Additionally, seating areas and dining areas will be cleaned between Guests.
– You can view restaurant menus on our website and in our official mobile app. Single-use paper menus will be available if required in the restaurant.
– Buffet restaurants will change to a new all-you-can-eat table service offer.
– Contactless payment is available in all our restaurants
– Sanitising stations are available in each restaurant.
– Please be aware that face coverings are required for each guest age 11 and up, which must be worn in all public areas—including while entering and exiting dining locations—and can be removed while eating or drinking
– All health and safety measures will be displayed in and in front of each restaurant.
Some experiences, shows or events will not be available or may be modified upon reopening depending on the evolution of the safety and sanitary measures and recommendations from public authorities. This includes offerings such as Disney Stars on Parade and Disney Illuminations night time spectacular which will return at a later date.
Disneyland Paris boutiques will be open and reconfigured to create a larger circulation space. In addition, Cast Members will be available to encourage physical distancing. Different entry and exit paths will be used in both restaurants and boutiques, while contactless payment will be encouraged and sneeze guards installed at points of sale.
– All Guests aged 11 and above will be required to wear an appropriate face mask at all times.
– Fitting rooms are closed. You will have up to 30 days following a purchase to ask for an exchange or be reimbursed, upon presentation of your receipt, as long as the item has not been worn or altered.
– Shopping baskets are cleaned after each use.
– Contactless card payment is available in all of our boutiques
– Sanitising stations are available in each boutique.
– All health and safety measures will be displayed in and in front of each boutique.
A layered approach to health and safety measures will be implemented throughout the resort, including required wearing of protective face masks and enhanced cleaning measures.
To promote the health and safety of guests and Cast Members, guests ages eleven and older, all Cast Members and all third-party operators will be required to wear a protective face mask at all times except when eating.
More than 2,000 sanitising and hand washing stations will be available throughout the resort, especially at the entrances and exit of each attraction, boutique, restaurant and theater.
Disneyland Paris will further increase the frequency of cleaning measures in addition to the standards of cleanliness already in place. Prior to reopening, the resort kitchens, sanitary facilities and attractions will undergo appropriate cleaning.
Moving forward, increased cleaning and disinfection procedures will be in place in high-traffic areas such as handrails, tables, handles and restrooms. Overnight procedures will clean targeted areas.
Disney Hotels are also going through a phase of deep cleaning prior to reopening, then Disneyland Paris will implement enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures in several high-touch areas such as handles, light switches, thermostats, remotes and more. This is in addition to our already high standards of cleanliness already in place. Reinforced procedures include unique/new cleaning microfiber being used for each room, sanitation of amenities, use of double pillow covers and removal of items like pens, paper and throw pillows. In addition, housekeeping will not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested by the guest.
As Disneyland Paris welcomes guests back to the magic, its Cast Members will play a key role in guiding and explaining new measures to guests, answering any questions and encouraging everyone to follow measures to promote the health and safety of us all.
Prior to reopening, cast members will undergo new training to ensure they are prepared to support the enhanced health and safety measures, encourage physical distancing, and manage contactless payment solutions.
As the health and safety of our guests and cast members is our top priority, we ask our guests to participate in a voluntary self-health screening prior to a visit to Disneyland Paris.
By visiting Disneyland Paris, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
-are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, including fever (above 38 degrees) or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
-have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
-are not under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not visit Disneyland Paris.
By visiting Disneyland Paris, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health-and-safety requirements.
We’ve been busy carefully tinkering with the Disneyland Paris experience to make your event an immersive experience – all while putting your health and safety first.
The Business Solutions by Disneyland Paris team is thrilled to work with you in hosting and organizing your next event. We can’t wait to see you again… There’s no magic without you!